Thursday, August 16, 2012

we've got a wiggler

Of the dental variety that is.  It came as a shock to me that Naiya has her first loose tooth!  I generally think of seven as "the change of teeth" and here we are with a wee five and three quarter year old with one bottom tooth a wigglin'.  I told her to stop messing with it (secretly hoping that the thing would maybe harden back into her gums). 
I'm not ready for the loosing of teeth.  (Am I the only one finding this aging of my child so disconcerting?)
My baby girl is growing up.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am new to your blog but had to leave a comment today. It is such a hard time for parents isn't it?! My children both lost their teeth at the same age as your daughter as well as most of their peers. By seven years of age you will be staring at two (enormous) top central incisors which I always find the most shocking!
    Your daughter has such a beautiful smile and lovely curly hair!
    xoxo
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Joey! Glad you decided to leave us a note. I never know who's really out there. :)
      Those upper two will certainly be the real shockers. I quite agree. We're not wiggling too much with this first one still and Naiya has decided it shall fall out on her 6th birthday. We shall see...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...