Tuesday, May 10, 2011

laundry day

Another exciting day here on the homestead.  Yes, today was the first day of the year we were able to use our favorite clothes dryer - our good friend and yours - Father Sun.  There's just something about hanging the laundry out on the line.  I only began doing this a few years ago and was astonished to find that on warm days it is actually faster to dry garments out of doors than in my natural gas dryer.  And then I just love doing it.  Clipping on those clothes pins and then the fluttering of dresses in the wind...
Mmmm.
I feel summer coming...

The sunshine brought a cheery day for us all.  Naiya even let me take this picture of her with the promise that I'd let her take one of me.  (We've had a lot of covered faces and turned backs for the camera lately.)  With the camera on auto focus all I have to do is make sure I'm in the middle of the frame.

Which isn't always easy with a 40" tall photographer who tends to let the camera droop quite a bit whilst shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...