Thursday, December 29, 2011

pippin and scarlett

Pippin and Scarlett
In case it wasn't obvious from that previous post, for Christmas we got Naiya a pair of kittens.  They're brother and sister and, impatient as kittens can sometimes be, they let themselves out of the box before our dear daughter was really ready to open presents on Christmas morning.  After she figured out what was going on and really grasped that they were hers and that they were staying, she was delighted.  Ryan and I have also been captivated by their adorable nature and are pleased to welcome these new little lives to share our home for, hopefully, a long, long time to come.
Current count: one mommy, one daddy, one adorable child, one angel in our basement, five chickens, two kittens, one garage full of many, many mice.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my what a lucky little one you have! I wish we could get kitties, but alas we have tons of poultry and bunnies to care for as it is. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo cute! I love cats but my husband is VERY allergic to them. Naiya must be so happy; I'm sure the 3 of them are going to have lots of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness I love striped cats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...